I can’t even begin to tell how simultaneously scared and exited I am right now. Scared because my finals are on my head and I’m here tapping my keyboard, excited because I really wanted to write about this subject but somehow wasn’t able to take out the time due to my mind constantly concussed with Management Principles.
Anyway, so do any of you ever dream? Of course you do! How many of you here daydream? Like stare at the wall and think of scenarios that would never happen?
I recently got prompted to write about this when I found my bulky exercise book lying on the bedside and me just staring at the wall (creepy, I know) and my mum just comes inside and says, “What on earth are you staring at?”
And I jump back to reality and remind myself, “Finals in a week you idiot!”
Not only this, I’ve even featured myself as the lead singer in several music videos and also attended various Red Carpet events. I’m smiling at the thought, I wonder if you are too.
There are basically five signs that you daydream:
1) You have trouble concentrating on whatever it is you were doing.
2) You have trouble coming back to the wretched reality.
3) You picture yourself with or in place of whatever character or destination you like.
4) Sometimes you drop out of the conversation and just stare into oblivion.
5) Your nights are spent picturing things and events that obviously won’t happen but admit it, you wish they did. 😛
If you found yourself nodding over these 5 points, welcome to the Daydreamers Club my friend.
Note: As mentioned earlier my finals are approaching and I’m hitting the books rigorously these days, so I won’t be on blogging that much. Although I’ll do my best to keep you all updated.
Wish me luck! 😀